About Planeta Huerto
Planeta Huerto consists of a team of professionals from various sectors working together to improve our project every day, providing our customers with information, advice, training and quality products related to: the urban garden, gardening, bonsai, DIY, organic food and cosmetics, organic products for babies and children, home and animals, always looking for a more sustainable life.
How does Planeta Huerto work?
A team of biologists, environmentalists and other professionals with extensive experience in the field of the environment, organic products and sustainable living is responsible for developing all content generated by Planeta Huerto and for selecting the best products in each sector. In addition, if you are looking for a product that is not available on our website, you can send us a request and we will try our best to get it for you.
Our editors know firsthand about the issues they deal with because they are specialized in orchard and garden, cosmetics and organic food, DIY, bonsai trees, organic products for babies and children, home ...
Technology and Marketing
We have experts in web development and online marketing who work daily to offer our customers an excellent shopping experience online. We want Planeta Huerto to be an attractive, stimulating, dynamic, simple and updated website.
We try to give a quick and effective response to our clients, reporting the status of orders and doing a thorough follow up during the entire process: from when the customer makes the purchase until the order is delivered.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by phone or email. We are happy to help!
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 2036955552
Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am - 2 pm
Planeta Huerto's headquarter is located in Muchamiel, a town very close to Alicante. In our 2000 m2 warehouse we have virtually all the products we offer on our website in stock, in order to manage your purchase as fast as possible.
- Build a platform as complete as possible with products that are produced in accordance with or support a healthy and sustainable way of life.
- Develop content on horticulture, sustainability, environmental and ecological quality products, updated and verified.
- Always update our products to address the needs of our customers.
- Offer the best advice and service. Be quick and effective.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Planeta Huerto collaborates with social organizations, schools and other organizations to improve our society:
- 11/12/2014 - Planeta Huerto offers 200 € to each school of Sant Joan to invest in urban gardens - Planeta Huerto has collaborated with the AMPA of all schools in Sant Joan d'Alacant offering each school a coupon of a value of 200 €, to purchase urban gardening products in our shop, plus a 10% permanent discount on any purchase.
- 02/03/2016 - Planeta Huerto provides Mamaterra culture with planting tables, so they can develop their activities.
- 05/29/2015 - Planeta Huerto collected 1700 € for the Intermón Oxfam charity race - Planeta Huerto raised over 1700 € to participate in the Trailwalker Intermón Oxfam, with the slogan "100 km, one reason." The purpose of the event was to raise funds to fight hunger and poverty in the neediest regions of the planet.
- 29/02/2016 - Planeta Huerto joins the fight against child poverty in Spain - Planeta Huerto includes the option of making a small donation with every order on our website, which will benefit the fight against child poverty in Spain. The goal is to raise 2500 € in 3 months.
- 04/30/2016. Huerto planet Running Team participates in the V edition of the Ciutat d'Alcoi Solidari Trail 55km race that aim at raising funds for the fight against cancer.